As usual, Samsung has started releasing the May 2021 security update for its Galaxy devices in the month of April itself. Meanwhile, the US banned Huawei is still rolling out three months old security updates for its device. Starting with the Galaxy S21, the May security is now expanding to more premium devices.
Further, the Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Galaxy S20 also joined the May 2021 security update party. After these devices, Samsung pushed the latest security improvements to the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra flagships yesterday.
Aside from the newer security patch, the new Galaxy Note 20 firmware update comes with camera performance improvements in order to present a better overall user experience. Furthermore, it enhances the Quick Share function for improved file sharing between Galaxy devices.
- Galaxy Note 20 – N981BXXU2DUDA
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N986BXXU2DUDA
- The performance of the Camera has been improved
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- The security of your device has been improved.