April 28, 2021
Realme X7 is getting a new software update with April 2021 security patch to improve the system security. It added VoWiFi support by some carriers as well as optimizes the system performance and improves system stability.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
Realme X7 – RMX3092_11.A.17
- Updated Android security patch: April, 2021
- Added Vowifi supported by some carriers
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed some known issues and improved user experience
April 20, 2021
The new update optimizes the system temperature control logic in the game scene, the audio effect of the Bluetooth headset low volume adjustment, network stability and improves the online experience.
It also fixes several issues related to Audio, Camera, and System. For more information, below you can check the complete changelog and updated software version.
Realme X7 Pro 5G – RMX2121_11_C.13
- Update Android security patch (2021#3/2021#4)
- Optimized network stability and improve online experience
- Optimized the system temperature control logic in the game scene
- Optimize the audio effect of Bluetooth headset low volume adjustment
- Fixed the problem of sudden increase of probability when the volume is adjusted
- Fixed the problem of loading abnormality when entering the camera for the first time
- Fixed the abnormal imaging problem of the night scene mode of the rear camera
- Fixed the low-probability crash problem in some scenes of the camera
- Fixed the problem that the fingerprint icon will not be displayed when the phone is restarted after opening the children’s space
How to update:
To check for the latest software update manually, just head into the device Settings and tap on the Software Updates menu. You can Download and Install the latest update now.