In March 2021, OPPO launched its new mid-range smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. It comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate, Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 7nm processor, 48MP rear camera, 4310mAh battery, and more. It comes pre-installed with Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1.
Now, the company is releasing a new firmware update for OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G users, which brings the latest Android patch released in May 2021 for system security enhancement.
This update also optimizes the network and phone call performance as well as system performance and stability. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
Updated Software Version
- OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G – CPH213_11_A.06 (317MB)
- Added the May 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Optimized network and phone call performance
- Improved system performance and stability
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.
Thanks to tipster: Prashant