OnePlus has launched new OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus eight, eight Professional, and 8T, which bump up the Android safety patch degree on the smartphones to January 2021. The brand new builds additionally enhance the stuttering drawback of some tripartite apps and optimize the UI show impact of the notification bar and the expertise of utilizing lengthy screenshots.
Moreover, these updates repair the noise subject on 5G calls and squash half a dozen bugs. The OnePlus eight and eight Professional are receiving OxygenOS 11.zero.four.four, whereas the 8T in Europe is receiving the 11.zero.7.10 replace. The 8T models in India and North America, then again, are getting OxygenOS 11.zero.7.9.
The changelog of those OxygenOS updates is identical. You’ll be able to test it out under:
- Optimized the expertise of utilizing lengthy screenshots
- Optimized the UI show impact of the notification bar
- Enhance the stuttering drawback of some tripartite purposes
- Mounted the small chance subject that Twitter could freeze
- Mounted the difficulty that opening app split-screen could fail
- Mounted the difficulty of failure to modify the accent coloration in a small chance
- Mounted the incorrect show of the attribution of some numbers
- Mounted identified points and improved system stability
- Up to date Android safety patch to 2021.01
- Mounted the difficulty that the video can’t be performed in a small chance
- Mounted the noise subject of 5G calls
OnePlus is rolling these OxygenOS updates to a restricted variety of customers proper now, however a broader rollout will begin in a number of days if no bugs are discovered.