OnePlus phones in China are now running on Oppo’s ColorOS and the same is for the OnePlus 9 series. These latest flagships that come with a bunch of premium features are now getting a new ColorOS update in China which further enhances the functionality of these devices.
The ColorOS 11.2 A.06 version of the system update was released for the OnePlus 9 series phones in China, and many optimizations and adjustments have been made. This update optimized the visual experience of unlocking the screen display, optimized the camera HDR effect and white balance performance, and fixed the input method bug.
In addition, the new update also brings Bluetooth LHDC encoding support and also optimizes the performance of the 5G network resident SA mode.
LHDC Bluetooth encoding is the main protocol type promoted by Huawei. Currently, it is supported by many products such as Xiaomi, OPPO, and Huawei. OPPO Enco X true wireless noise reduction headphones also support this protocol.
The LHDC standard is compatible with Sony’s LDAC and supports up to 24bit/192kHz or DSD128 audio specifications, and the code rate can reach 900kbps. This kind of coding also supports adaptive bitrate, which improves efficiency and reduces power consumption.
This version of the system is updated for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro models. The following is the changelog:
- [Optimization] Unlock the visual experience of the screen display
- [Optimization] Compatibility of some third-party chargers
- [Optimization] Desktop sliding fluency
- [Fix] Abnormal typing in input method in some scenarios
- [Fix] Known issues and improve system stability
- [Optimization] HDR effect in some shooting scenes
- [Optimization] White balance performance of rear camera
- In addition, the following fixes and optimizations are provided:
- [Fix] The problem of out-of-order photos synced from cloud to local
- [Optimization] Shanghai transportation card experience
- [Optimization] 5G network connection stability
- OnePlus 9 series update ColorOS A.06 version: add Bluetooth LHDC code, optimize camera