After the release of Google’s Android 12 first beta, OnePlus has also offered its latest flagships from the OnePlus 9 series to test it on. The company has released the beta update to these devices, however, the beta build was then taked back due to some issues.
Now, as per the latest info, the company is now rolling out a new beta builds for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones that comes as a hotfix version that fixes the issues which were caused by the original version.
The Android 12 beta for the OnePlus 9 devices is suitable for the high end developers and some advanced users as its currently in the early stage. So, its important to take some measures in order to keep your personal data safe from vanishing.
- All data will be cleared while flashing the build
- Video call function is not available
- Fingerprint unlock and face unlock are unavailable
- Certain UI screens look less than desirable
- Some apps may not function as expected
- System stability issues
- Probability of camera crash when HDR mode enabled.
You should understand there is a risk of Bricking your phone, read the instructions carefully and be 100% sure of what you are doing. Please always backup your important data before flashing.
Before you install note:
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum 3GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/VZW) aren’t compatible with the Developer Preview builds.