Last month, OPPO released the stable Android 11 based ColorOS 11 update for OPPO Reno 10X Zoom in some regions. Along with this, the Chinese phone maker is also releasing the latest security patch for its several phones.
This time the company is rolling out a new software update for OPPO Reno 10X Zoom, which installs the latest Android patch released in April 2021 for system security enhancement.
The new update improves the system stability and clarity of photos. It also fixes the issues of display that occurred when you powered off or restarted your phone, MY OPPO app, and some more issues of camera. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog of this update.
- OPPO Reno 10X Zoom – CPH1919_11_F.41.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed a display issue that occurred when you powered off or restarted your phone.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t bring up the game control panel in “Game Space”,
- Fixed an issue where “My OPPO” was unresponsive.
- Improved clarity of photos.
- Fixed an issue where watermarks weren’t displayed in recorded videos.
- Fixed an issue where the viewfinder would flicker when you took photos using the front camera in Night mode.
- Fixed an issue where your phone would vibrate when you scrolled your screen up or down in the camera settings page.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would occasionally crash when you used the Sticker feature.
- Added the April 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
How to update:
- Open device’s Settings
- Scroll down and select Software updates
- Click the Download and install option.